Some Of Our Recent Projects
Our Kit And Expertise
Unbeatable Prices With Unmatched Services!
- You can have up to 5, 10 or 20 information/content based pages depending on what package you select for your website. This covers from a small portfolio/static website to an information rich dynamic company’s website.
- We will install and configure WordPress on your website domain. While we work with you to develop your website, there will be a Coming Soon page displayed for anyone visiting. This page will provide information on the release date and a contact email address.
- Depending on the package you choose, we will work with you to achieve the best possible design, based on your website needs. Once selected we will ensure the design works for the website.
- Your website will look impressive regardless of the screen size used to view it thanks to our use of fully responsive layouts.
- Search Engine Optimisation is an essential part of web development. We will optimise your website for basic SEO to ensure it is available for search engines to index, and be shown as a result when someone searches the keyword related to your website.
- We will set up a contact form on your website which will encourage visitors to get in touch with you. The message can be sent to any of your email address and will be customised to be self explanatory.
- We will configure the security of your website with industries’ best security plugin. You will receive an email alert each time there is a successful log in to your website admin panel. This will help you to keep track of logins for audit purposes.
- To secure the website from unseen risks, we will set up an automated backup system to save your WordPress files to a DropBox account. So if something goes wrong you will not lose all your important data.
- We know not all of our clients will be tech-savvy! So we will provide you with a basic training session which will cover logging-in to making small updates/changes to existing the layout.
Support and User Guide
- You don’t have to worry about getting to know the admin panel straight away as our development package comes with 3 months of post development support.
- Just in case you need to update some data or do minor changes by yourself in the existing information of your website, we will provide you a user guide to cover the steps of achieving this.
XML sitemap is a roadmap of your website for search engines, making it easier to navigate your website.
StandardOur Simplest Package
- Up to 5 Pages WordPress Installation Responsive Layout 5 Email Accounts Contact Form Basic SEO Login Alerts Monthly Backup 1 Training Session 6 Months Support User Guide